Friday, November 7, 2014

Vintage lady canvas

Hi everyone
It's kimberly here to share a fun canvas.



I just love all the vintage lace and embellishments you can find in zues and Zoe shop! 

First stamped over top of the page then  I painted the  Tattered Tangeled paper with tattered Angels  


I cut it into four pieces 




After I glued it down I painted with glimmer glaze gold i between the lines and then took my paint brush and flicked it onto the page 

Now I took some green mixed paint (gesso and baseboard leaf tattered Angels) to give it an old look 


Thank you for looking  hope you have a wonderful day! 










Product you will need ..
vintage doily and metal embellishments
Antique linens ,lace and trims
Flowers
Blank canvas
Fabcastello  gel multi medium
Tattered Angels paints , glimmer Glaze , baseboard mists
Gesso
Tattered Tangled paper



1 comment:

Zanka said...

This is spectacular, love it to bits!