Sunday, September 7, 2014

TOJOURS a before and after layout CHARLLIE


HELLO ZOER"S AND ZEUS'TIES 

Last year I shared an old layout pertaining to TOJOURS it was a very wonderful layout and it was entered at OUAS Yet I managed to overcome and altered the layout into a marvelous one and added magic to it my using ZEUS AND ZOE ITEMS (mostly vintage one LOL) so....

HERE IS THE NEW LAYOUT


okay  here is the old layout . It was a bit dusty when I removed all the embellishments and  spider webs are also hanging  lol !!!


 I wanted the layout to be natural and colorful .. I used some prima and Tim Holtz papers from Z&Z STORE and also mixed media supplies ,some flowers and chipboards.. ZEUS and ZOE ALSO HAVE lots of Maya road chipboards and canvas banners . The layout was built for a memory of A college party . It was very fun and I wear a very wonderful clothes and also added some fun fabric flowers and charms from ZEUS AND ZOE... You sure love the look of it LOL!! 


<<CLOSE UPS MORE TO MY BLOG >>


 THANK YOU VERY MUCH 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much gorgeous details Charlie! That flower is so amazing! Great job kiddo!! Thank you!