Monday, August 25, 2014

vintage mood

Hello friends!
This is my first post as a designer, and I am very happy to be here!
Of the stunning sets I made just two work! Inspiration has covered me! Thank you Marivic!
The first card. She turned with a vintage mood. With luxurious embellishments.


 
 You can take a closer look at what is present in the work of lace, a key, I love to use the keys!)



The second work page. Also get a little vintage.


I love multi-layered work. they are more voluminous. And such beautiful jewelry. as well as possible come here!



I hope you enjoy!
 

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just soooo beautiful- love how you have used the keys & those butterflies on the tag look really lovely:):)

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome job and congrats on being on the DT. I know how it is to do that fist post (I just did mine today) as a DT. Eeeeekk! Very nice art piece!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Tusia Lech said...

Amazing creations! Love them both!!

Unknown said...

Amazing work Elena! I love the vintage effect and all the texture! Just gorgeous!!! Thank you!