Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thank you!

I just want to thank everyone that applied for the DT position. Thank you for taking time to send in your photos and email.

It is not an easy task, but I still am deciding on a few. Please don't be discourage if you didn't make it this time, I will have another one coming soon. Stop by the blog and say hello once in awhile. I would really like to get to know you. 

I will announce the DT members next week. 

Thank you again and have a happy 4th of July!! Have a safe and fun weekend!

Marivic

4 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

You have a lovely blog and I will be back to view all your creations and kits.

Pawsitively Creative said...

How exciting! It sounds like you have a tough decision to make! Good luck to everyone that applied!!! Fingers crossed!

Toccara said...

Good luck everyone!

Asphodel said...

I'm sure it's never easy, I don't envy you the task, there is a lot of talent out there .