Friday, July 25, 2014

Meet Kimberly!!!

Another designer feature!!






I'm so honored to be asked to be on Zeus and Zoe's design Team!  

Where to start?   I'm married to my jr high school sweetheart for 30yrs. We have three amazing boys,  two beautiful daughters in-laws, a grandson and 2 granddaughter.  My family is my world! 
I've been crafting for 7years.  I started out with a cricut then expanded myself from there,I love to alter the unexpected. 

I would consider myself a vintage Distress girl.   I love the vintage, and steampunk.

If I had to pick one color out of the crayon box and say it was me,  I'd pick red, because I have a firecracker personality. I love to make others happy and engergized. If I were a scrappy embellishment I'd be a paper clip, because I tend to hold everything together for the people in my world.
 





1 comment:

Asphodel said...

Beautiful work Kim! Can't wait to see more :) ~Carole