Monday, January 27, 2014

Dreams Do Come True...

Yup! Another LO from the #1 Son's wedding day! This time I've used the vintage lace from my DT kit in a slightly different way....take a peek. What do you think?
The pretty patterned paper behind the lace also comes from Marivic's Etsy Shop, as does that gorgeous Prima bloom.
I've tucked a little metal butterfly in close to the bling & lace trims - all from my DT kit. Do you see the lovely glimmery gold in the background? That's an Adirondack gold paint dabber, through a Prima mask - behind is some white Dylusions spray over a plastic doily mask......
 Some more of that lovely trim, with a gorgeous shimmery button from the Etsy shop.....
 I must say, I've had a ball using my Zeus & Zoe goodies in amongst my other bits & pieces - such as these SRM stickers below... can you see the alphabet background stamp? That was in my kit as well:):)
I've been sooo excited at receiving my kit, that I really couldn't help myself & have been scrapping like a maniac! Hopefully that will settle down a bit!!!
Thanks for looking ~ and happy scrapping,
Lizzy ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Another lovely one for the album.

Dolly B said...

Love that bloom and the lace. The wedding album is going to be so gorgeous

Monica said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Lizzy...Thank you for this lovely project! Love the wedding photo! Very pretty!