Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Steamy~Chic Epaulette

Hello crafty friends!

Madame Ro here today! Just wanted to share with you my latest Zeus & Zoe creation.  I recently had a mishap with my upcycled TP roll cuff bracelet (I shared that in a previous post).  So instead of letting my beautiful flowers and jewels go to waste I decided to turn lemons to lemonade, or in this case turn a cuff bracelet into a "steamy chic" epaulette (shoulder jewelry).  It also coincides with the multifunctional pendant I created. So I paired the two together to make a great statement piece.  Hope you all are inspired by my projects this month. Thanks for sharing your time with me.






I was having a little technical difficulties with my camera so I will not be posting a video this time around :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so talented! This is just too cool for school!! Love it!