Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bookmarks

Hello Blog Friends...

Hope you are all doing fine today? I created some Bookmarks with some of the trinkets from my Design Team stash from the Zeus and Zoe Etsy Store...

{Double click to zoom in}



Pardon the two photos...I could not decide which one was best...!



This one was made with a piece of canvas ribbon, a little Lace and a pretty bow.


This is what the Button looks like after it was covered with dimensional glaze...





A punched Butterfly and a Tassel adorn this Bookmark...





A felt flourish and Tassel for this Sunny Bookmark...





A lace flower, a few friends and a metal embellishment on this canvas ribbon Bookmark...





A pretty bow, heart shaped embellishment and some ribbon  makes this a pretty Bookmark...On this Button I added some micro beads in the Dimensional Glaze.

~~~



These are the trinkets and Buttons I used from my DT package.



A layer of Gesso.



Various inks and Mists. And then I forgot to take a photo of them after I covered them with the Dimensional Glaze...

Please visit the Zeus and Zoe Blog  for more inspiration from my fellow DT members and also visit Marivic Clifton's Etsy Shop for these and many more vintage inspired items...

Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
~Author Unknown

Until a next time...
Goodbye from Patricia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Patricia!! It is so amazing what you did with the bookmarks! Thank you!!!

yyam said...

So creative! These look amazing!