Saturday, August 31, 2013

Vintage Shabby Chic Tag



Hello Leticia Here :) I am so Excited to share with you all my Vintage Shabby Tag, I had so much fun creating this tag using Zeus and Zoe goodies :) I really do Hope you all will enjoy it and do not forget to comment, I really do enjoy reading them all! 



For the Base of my tag, I used Heavy Weight Chip Board. I used mod podge to adhere my paper to the chip board, the paper is from Pion Designs ( swing to the clouds PD2502) carried by Zeus and Zoe.  I cut out the little girl in the swing and used a frame from Michaels to frame the image, and also many Beautiful trims from Zeus and Zoe.
At the top of the tag I adhered a vintage piece of trim and on top of that a half of a vintage crochet doilie. I also used a silver metal leaf and a filigree metal flower that I added gesso and a doilie with a silver vintage button in the center. On the side of the frame I added a piece of crochet vintage trim with a vintage bling necklace and added gesso, I love the effect that gesso gives to the metal and paper.



To the bottom of the tag I added cream ribbon and the other half of the crochet doilie, and on top of the doilie a number tag with the number 22 , underneath the doilie is a filigree metal coner . I made a bow with seam bindding and placed a vintage button in the center, again to all the tag I dabbed gesso with a sponge to give it a shabby effect. Hope you have enjoyed visting our blog and Thank you for all your comments and support :)
Hugs, Letty


PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VISIT ZEUS and ZOE Etsy :)











1 comment:

Sandie said...

What a beautiful tag .. wow!