Wednesday, July 24, 2013

For the love of lace tag by Yvonne Yam


Hello there! It's Yvonne here to share my lace tag. :)


I coloured the base of my tag (Ranger grungeboard) with Faber Castell gelatos in a shimmering gold. Then I adhered lace over it. The embroidered blooms were cut from another piece of lace trim and added to create more texture and interest.


I added some text paper behind the gorgeous charm and applied glossy accents. A string of pearls completed the vintage tag. :)

For your dose of vintage goodies, please visit the Zeus and Zoe etsy store, you are bound to find something delightful to craft with! :)

4 comments:

Riikka Kovasin said...

Stunning! Love the lacey textures and the string of pearls is perfect for this tag!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the lace and the pearls for streamers just added that perfect touch!

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Denise van Deventer said...

Sooo stunnning Yvonne! Beautiful and elegant!

Norma Gomez said...

This is gorgeous Yvonne! When I first saw it, I thought it was a phone cover. Great project, I love all the texture.