Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love tag

I'm a bit sad to be here with my very last post for Zeus & Zoe today. I really enjoyed working with the gorgeous goodies from Zeus & Zoe Etsy store the past couple of months. For today I have a tag to share with you. This tag is also my example for the 'Love' challenge for the month of February. You still have a couple of hours to play along and to be in the running for a wonderful prize package.



The items from Zeus & Zoe that I used on my tag are: music note paper, kraft envelope, chipboard crown and a vintage button (the anchor). You can find these and many more lovely vintage items in the Zeus & Zoe Etsy store

Thank you so much for stopping by on the Zeus & Zoe blog! Have a wonderful last day of February!

3 comments:

Buffy Burnside said...

This is beautiful...and I am sorry this is your last post!!

Norma Gomez said...

Beautiful tag, I love that cherub image.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Such a sweet tag!