Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sparkle and Shine Christmas Tag

Hi Girls,

I have my second project for the month at Zeus and Zoe using some of the goodies from Marivic's vintage kit.

I decided to make a Christmas tag using one of the gorgeous Manor House Creations flowers available for purchase from the Zeus and Zoe Etsy Store, which I altered with a beautiful gold vintage button in the centre of the flower and then highlighted the petals with some gold stickles.  The glittered leaf came from a berry spray which I pulled apart which also came in my kit.

I used an extra large shipping tag which I coloured with pearlescent inks, then covered with some Websters and Bo Bunny pp's which I bordered with some gorgeous gold braid.  A gold bling flourish and some splashes of gold paint tied in with all the other elements for this month's sparkle and shine Christmas challenge... see HERE.  Even the stitched ribbon at the top of the tag was sprayed with gold mist.



Zeus and Zoe materials:  Manor House Creation flower, gold vintage button, glittered leaf, gold braid


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Cathy :)

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous tag Cathy! I love the gold accents. Thanks for the inspiration! =)