Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rustic Christmas Tree

I found this gorgeous rustic Christmas tree whilst shopping last week and decided it would be perfect to alter as the centrepiece for my table this year.  I went with the Sparkle and Shine Christmas theme for this month's challange at Zeus and Zoe... details HERE... 

To decorate my rustic tree I used some lovely ribbon and vintage buttons from my Zeus and Zoe kit.

 Some vintage music paper which also came in my kit was used to cover the star, which I topped with a little  spray of gold glittered berries and leaves. 


Pop on over to Marivic's Etsy Shop to see all her gorgeous goodies!! Marivic will also make kits to order.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Cathy :))

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I TOTALLY want your tree...it's delicious. Great find! Marvellous make over:):):)

sandi said...

This is simply gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Unknown said...

So pretty!!

Netty said...

oooh this is fabulous