Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tag with banners

Hi there! It's Romy here again and I have a tag to share with you. This is my example for the Zeus & Zoe banner challenge for November. You still have a little over one day to go to link up your entry. There are two amazing prizes to be won, so it's definitely worth to get your scrap supplies out and play along!

On this tag I used gorgeous vintage papers that were part of my Zeus & Zoe kit. I also used a gorgeous FabScraps crown, music note paper and metal ornaments from Zeus & Zoe. You can find many more gorgeous embellishments in the Zeus & Zoe Etsy store. Take a look here to see for yourself :)

Thank you for having a look at the Zeus & Zoe blog today! Next week we have a new challenge to announce, so make sure you stop by again in a couple of days!

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I must say this is super, super cute - love the way Romy has used that teensy banner & the music paper:):):)

sandi said...

This is just stunning! <3

Gayle Price said...

Such a pretty card Romy; beautifully made.

Unknown said...

I love this Romy! Well done and so pretty!!