Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mini book by Sandi

Hi everyone, Sandi here. Today I'd like to share a little mini book that I made using items from my wonderful Zeus and Zoe kit. I love mini's...I have a basket that I leave on the coffee table and put my mini's in them when they are completed...it's a great conversation piece and our company likes browsing through them. For this one, I used an old book page, an old ribbon, from one of the cards in the kit, buttons, lace, an old kodak frame, and other pp's, all from the kit.

Front Cover


Center


Back cover


Just think of what you could put together with one of these kits...the possibilities are endless!

We welcome you to visit the Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop so that you can browse through all the wonderful goodies.

Thank you for stopping by, please visit us often for lots of inspiration and ideas!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandi,

This is so cool!

I love it! What a great way to show off your art! I'm sure you have a lot of cool projects like these and your guests just enjoy looking at them..

Thanks!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So brilliant, Sandi!!!