Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mini Drawers Project by Rebecca

Hi everyone, Rebecca here. Today I am sharing with you an OTP mini drawers project.

This set of drawers has been decorated with wonderful metal embellishments from Zeus and Zoe. Vintage buttons, I LOVE all these buttons, yes each and every one of them. I wanted to make a project that would show them all off in one go, hey presto, the mini drawers project came to life. I included one large button on the top and a pair of hanging gold keys down the left hand side, both of which are also from Zeus and Zoe.

Thank you all for taking the time to have a little look, wishing you all a wonderful and creative weekend. 







7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is really, really lovely....it's such a great way to show off the buttons & I can see why you love them so much:):):)

Mitralee said...

Love this! It makes me happy just looking at it! Love the idea of show casing!

Unknown said...

Bec,

I am so amazed at how beautiful your work is..I love this mini drawers..That is a such a clever idea using the buttons as design that looks like drawer pulls.

Thank you!

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely stunning gorgeous work!!!

Cathy said...

ADORE your mini drawers Rebecca.. what a fab way to use Marivic's buttons and keys!! :))

Amanda Aveiro said...

Holy cow Bex! This is AWESOME!!! What a wonderful way to use the embellishments! TOO COOL!

Ella Swan said...

Oh WOW, WOW, WOW AND WOOOOOOW!!!! This is one of THE most beautiful altered projects I have EVER seen!! Now I just wish I could find me a little chest of drawers like that!! Everything about your project is beautiful...I just love the beautiful papers - are they also ZZ?? The inking, the idea of showcasing all the different button designs, but the keys hanging off the side and your top embellishment with the ribbon and chipboard is just SPLENDID. Absolutely genius!!